US 10 Years treasury maturity rate
DGS10 Chart by TradingView
US 5 Years treasury maturity rate
DGS5 Chart by TradingView
US 2 Years treasury maturity rate
DGS2 Chart by TradingView
- The commodity bounce maybe cured and it’s favoring gold
- Yield plunge stirs thoughts of 1% treasuries on Delta variant
- How defaults in China are reshaping its credit market
- Potential regulatory actions on market volatility
- Vale’s iron mining activity rises in 2Q, satellites show
- Tesla adds BHP to nickel supply source for EVs and storage
- ‘Blind to the costs of the status quo, and blinded by the new’ – a sell-side survey
- Question reflation trade? Won’t be easy for dollar bears in 3Q
- Foreign investors in India bet on cyclicals despite virus fears
- How China is cracking a window for its bond investors
- Tokyo Olympics merchandise faces slowdown from Covid and cyclones
- China launches $11 billion of funds to reform state-owned firms
- Kuwaiti banks are on a gradual recovery path
- Jeff Hutchins of Jefferies: Embracing flexible technology platforms
- Alexandre Lotfi of Bank of Singapore: Risk management, unstructured data and technology
- : GE stock trades above $100 for first time after reverse split takes eff...
- NewsWatch: U.S. stocks trade near records to kick off August on a positiv...
- Tax Guy: Check out these generous tax credits for energy- saving equipmen...
- Outside the Box: Can older workers command a better salary when switching...
- USD/CAD Outlook Hinges on US & Canada Employment Reports
- Project Syndicate: Why can’t China kick its coal habit?
- U.S. Construction Spending Inches Up Less Than Expected In June
- U.S. Manufacturing Growth Unexpectedly Slows Modestly In July
- Aussie rebounds on solid PMI, RBA next
- Dispatches from a Pandemic: ‘I don’t want to lose you’: How families appr...
- USD/ZAR Outlook: Strong Open For South African Rand Ahead of U.S. PMI
- NewsWatch: It could be a big week for bitcoin. Here’s what could decide i...
- Turkey Manufacturing Growth At 6-Month High
- Bond Report: Treasury yields mostly lower to kick off August
- Italy Manufacturing Activity Grows Less Than Expected In July
- Major European indices move higher to start the trading month
- NASDAQ and trades to a new session highs
- Crude oil breaks technical support and runs lower
- USDCAD trades to a new session high. Crude oil is down sharply helping to weaken the loonie
- AUDUSD moves back above 100/200 hour MA
- USDJPY falls to new lows
- US construction spending 0.1% versus -0.2% last month
- ISM Manufacturing PMI for July 59.9 versus 60.8 estimate
- US Markit PMI (Final) for July 63.4 versus preliminary 63.1
- US stocks open higher to start the week/month
- GBPUSD bias is tilting lower
- The major US indices are looking to open the week in the positive direction
- USDJPY falls back below the 100 day MA as ups and down around the MA continues
- EURUSD higher but backs off near a swing high area
- The AUD is the strongest and the NZD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day
Position size calculator